- 形容詞 (Adjective)
- having a settled habit; inveterate or habitual.
- verified or ratified.
- (Christianity) having received the rite of confirmation.
- 動詞 (Verb)
- simple past tense and past participle of confirm.
- The digits of the decimal number system are 0, 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8 and 9, and those in the hexadecimal number system are those in the decimal system along with A, B, C, D, E and F.
- The number 2307 has four digits: the thousands digit is 2; the hundreds digit is 3; the tens digit is 0; and the units digit is 7.