characters 意味EN[ˈkɛɹəktɚz] [ˈkʰæɹəktɚz] [ˈkæɹəktəz]
- 名詞 (Noun)BFcharacterSUF-ers
- We -seq in the of of bermudagrass, which had characters and .
- In this , the almost antidramatic and the of in the characters the to on the .
- The character 'Foghorn Leghorn' was not a because he was too .
- To the in a , it and the character.
- I they would to the in their that the might not the character.
- That Ulibarri the as too by a of is of his - Usonianism than of the Indians' character.
Definition of characters in English Dictionary
- 品詞階層 (Part-of-Speech Hierarchy)