former 意味EN[ˈfɔɹmɚ] [ˈfɔːmə] [-ɔː(ɹ)mə(ɹ)]
- 名詞 (Noun)PLformersPREfor-SUF-mer
- 形容詞 (Adjective)
- Caccioppoli, former at Janney’s - , had been but was reindicted his , Macli, and her , Macli.
- This of the sunlights the of the , was to me, the of this, and of the former : and was the of the .
- , C# "statically-typed" and "dynamically-typed" ; of the former are , while of the are .
- A of these lissoneoids the , the than the former.
Definition of former in English Dictionary
- 品詞階層 (Part-of-Speech Hierarchy)