holes 意味EN[həʊlz] [hoʊlz]
- 名詞 (Noun)BFholePREhol-
- 動詞 (Verb)BFholePRholingPT, PPholed
- I need to dig a hole for these begonias; would you pass me that trowel?
- Another possible explanation is a lower iron content–and hence a less positive phase shift—in remyelinated lesions and black holes reducing the phase shift caused by demyelination.
- Bridge scour may scoop out scour holes and compromise the integrity of the bridge.
- Eggcrates are carefully aligned at specific locations by adjusting the location of each radially with corresponding tube holes.
- The Blues, without new big-money signings Fernando Torres and David Luiz, relied on their old guard to dig them out of an early hole.
- I should have walked away from the casino when my luck went south, but I stayed and ended up in the hole.
Definition of holes in English Dictionary
- 品詞階層 (Part-of-Speech Hierarchy)