including 意味EN[ɪnˈkluːdɪŋ] [ɪŋˈkluːdɪŋ]
- 動詞 (Verb)BFincludeSGincludesPT, PPincludedSUF-ing
- 前置詞 (Preposition)
- - (54.7%) had , and 27 (50.9%) including and nephroureterectomy.
- was the Leica LMD 6000 microdissector, to the , including pericryptal , for .
- of the Carcinosomatoidea is , with included for the carcinosomatid, megalograptid, and mixopterid to the .
- Including in can be a to the .
- The were or an , but also that were desterilized or were were included.
Definition of including in English Dictionary
- 品詞階層 (Part-of-Speech Hierarchy)