- 副詞 (Adverb)SUF-ally
- Engineers manually optimizing a structure using simulation software often employ an iterative approach where in each iteration they change the structure slightly and resimulate.
- As pretacked bodies approach the automatic respot line on the body build trucks, the latches that hold them to the trucks are manually released.
- The brown colored immunospots corresponding to the cells secreting IFN-γ and IL-4 were counted manually under a dissection microscope.
- The computer failed to autodetect my new printer, so I had to install its software manually.
Definition of manually in English Dictionary
- 品詞階層 (Part-of-Speech Hierarchy)