occurred 意味EN[əˈkɝd] [əˈkɜːd] [-ɜː(ɹ)d]
- 動詞 (Verb)BFoccurSGoccursPRoccurringSUF-red
- occur in and are from the by a .
- this it is that occur in one of the , which then in a of with a .
- The of S- is denitrosylation, which can occur in the of the of (GSH) [10 ].
- The had a where they the to occur.
- homœomorphic (morphological equivalents, see Chapter XXV) thus as of a where has not occurred.
- to a for the to the , the that the was when the occurred.
Definition of occurred in English Dictionary
- 品詞階層 (Part-of-Speech Hierarchy)