- 名詞 (Noun)BFpartPREpar-
- 動詞 (Verb)BFpartPRpartingPT, PPparted
- “Most me as a , and that’s a part of me,” she while reshampooed.
- the - which part of the is the .
- , the homœmery was just such an part that it a very of .
- Part of the spectacularism is all the the for what we do.
- Part of the of her was her to have her in the
- Part of what I in this is , not for the I those : the to in the CBD, the to the .
- their the -freighted the parts.
- their the will - the parts.
- The of this the parts.
Definition of parts in English Dictionary
- 品詞階層 (Part-of-Speech Hierarchy)