- 名詞 (Noun)BFpartPREpar-
- 動詞 (Verb)BFpartPRpartingPT, PPparted
- Author's note part 2: I'm leaving it to the imagination of the reader what Cordelia saw of her future. Writing that out would be asking to be Jossed.
- The race and course of age is certain; and there is but one way of nature and the same simple; and to every part of a man's life and age are given his convenient times and proper tempestivities.
- The greater part of the Chiaus's do the Duty of Serjeants
- Part of the magic of her poetry was her ability to have her words assonate in the most propitious places
- Part V: Playing a Strong Defense and Keeping Score: You just can't let your opponents walk all over you!
- Part of the spectacularism is all the glory the client gets for what we do.
- If you want to be a successful business person, you have to look the part.
- We were going to cast him in our new movie but unfortunately he didn't look the part.
- Because of their urgency the agent will air-freight the parts.
Definition of parts in English Dictionary
- 品詞階層 (Part-of-Speech Hierarchy)
- fr parts
- en partscore
- en partscores
- fr partschinite
- fr partschinites