purposes 意味EN[ˈpɝpəsɪz] [ˈpɜːpəsɪz]
- 名詞 (Noun)BFpurpose
- 動詞 (Verb)BFpurposePRpurposingPT, PPpurposed
- It a of , purpose and but it their and their in the .
- Just as that a be a and , so too a monk's -heartedness of purpose in be to an .
- The 11 [ … ] are all in who, for the purposes of "Billy ," untrain for and with very .
- This is the a multitransitional of has been for this purpose.
- ...and no him who did not and his , both and , his -heartedness and of purpose.
- The of the to the of that was not for purpose.
Definition of purposes in English Dictionary
- 品詞階層 (Part-of-Speech Hierarchy)
- en purposest