purposes 意味EN[ˈpɝpəsɪz] [ˈpɜːpəsɪz]
- 名詞 (Noun)BFpurpose
- 動詞 (Verb)BFpurposePRpurposingPT, PPpurposed
- The purpose of the is to the into the the the the .
- Just as that a be a and , so too a monk's -heartedness of purpose in be to an .
- She had a of , a purpose in her , which to to who to that she had a , and it - .
- This is the a multitransitional of has been for this purpose.
- The of the to the of that was not for purpose.
- ...and no him who did not and his , both and , his -heartedness and of purpose.
Definition of purposes in English Dictionary
- 品詞階層 (Part-of-Speech Hierarchy)
- en purposest