two 意味EN[tuː] [tʰu̟ː] [tu] [tʰu̟] [-uː]
日二, 2 つ
- 名詞 (Noun)PLtwosPREtwo-
- two of the and with a Hissian, a with the , for a .
- On CNN had two suitemates who some of the the , Cho Seung- , that he had an .
- That's just my two ; you can what you .
- Two the , an was done because the hadn't stooled in a . of and of were .
- Two or a , I , my , the , Greigg's and on — he's the .
- Two in yesterday's when to an from her .
- In both this which the is the engifted from the , his would the two.
- The are by and splocket , the the two.
- I don't to in the those two.
Definition of two in English Dictionary
- 品詞階層 (Part-of-Speech Hierarchy)