whole 意味EN[həʊl] [həʊɫ] [hɒʊl] [hɒʊɫ] [hoʊl] [hoʊɫ] [-əʊl]
- 名詞 (Noun)PLwholesSUF-ole
- 形容詞 (Adjective)COMmore wholeSUPmost whole
- 副詞 (Adverb)COMmore wholeSUPmost whole
- A subvene to the whole from into . — Warburton.
- To me, the is the whole is . , we have the of  that he is but I my to the .
- me in the and I the whole by .
- Whole and microaspirated lipidomic was in with Metabolon Inc. were the RColorBrewer and gplots in R [32 , 34 ].
- The in his , his with the as a whole.
Definition of whole in English Dictionary
- 品詞階層 (Part-of-Speech Hierarchy)