- 名詞 (Noun)BFword
- 動詞 (Verb)BFwordPRwordingPT, PPworded
- It is swishly (I would say "pimped" but modern usage seems to have forgotten the word means to control and live off the earnings of a prostitute), very and a .
- words? The word in there had , tardling.
- words have upholden him that was , and hast the .
- Words have a than . — (translated)
- Words indenizened, and as . — .
- didn't I could , but I him and him his words.
- A that does not is to miscorrect words.
- The of her at the of , where readers’ to the thingliness of words.
Definition of words in English Dictionary
- 品詞階層 (Part-of-Speech Hierarchy)