- 名詞 (Noun)BFword
- 動詞 (Verb)BFwordPRwordingPT, PPworded
- The of 1000 36- words at the .
- she the , she had words with him, to him how she .
- My word ? , I could have just Word or OpenOffice, but I to my .
- Words have a than . — (translated)
- Words indenizened, and as . — .
- The of her at the of , where readers’ to the thingliness of words.
- In my I have to non-lectic, 'mental' into words.
- didn't I could , but I him and him his words.
Definition of words in English Dictionary
- 品詞階層 (Part-of-Speech Hierarchy)