Maria 例文EN[məˈɹiːə] [məˈɹaɪə] [-iːə] [-aɪə]
- 例文 Maria
- An article last month in The Daily News talked about Enoteca Maria, a restaurant in Staten Island that has no professional chef, just a rotating roster of eight nonnas, or grandmothers, from different regions of Italy.
- Oosterwyck (Maria Van), a celebrated Dutch paintress of flowers and fruit, born at Nootdrop, a small town near Delft, in 1630.
- Maria told me her and Jake were sex-texting and he texted her a picture of his big dick!
- The study results mean the drug tolevamer, for severe diarrhea in hospital patients, will not reach the market by 2009 as predicted, said Maria Cantor, a spokeswoman for the company, based in Cambridge, Mass.
- There was his mistress, Maria Morano. I don't think I've ever seen anything to touch her, and when you work for the screen [as I do] you're apt to have a pretty exacting standard of female beauty.
- Maria and Robert loved each other.
- Let's watch a movie with Maria and chillax tonight.
- 1765: And why so many grains of calomel? santa Maria! and such a dose of opium! periclitating, pardi! the whole family of ye, from head to tail — Laurence Sterne, The Life & Opinions of Tristram Shandy, Gentleman, vol. 8 (Penguin 2003, p. 491)
- Check it out, Jimmy's over there pitching a tent to Maria's boobs.
- I love playing poker against Maria because I can read her like a book.
Examples of Maria in a Sentence