fierceEN[fɪəs] [fɪɹs] [-ɪə(ɹ)s]
- 例文 fierce
- The has not only its and , but also “a fierce antimodernism and - ,” . Sarna .
- And, one, fierce and of , in dinted and who and -- !
- Passion's too fierce to be in .
- The forbode of fierce .
- But and in that , the fierce, indlamu , were with .
- Some that was a of the , a to a fierce – an with and .
- The Of his fierce . --
- Her pandours and her fierce hussars. — .
- The as the pandybat was and a and a fierce ... his ... - of the as a by , 1916
- 例文 fiercer
- by and , as they are and for have been, their and fiercer , and , in with and our , and their , and , their hardhandedness and willingheartedness, and their of , to and from ours and , the in one of , which will be by any that its , and and to the and the it its .
- 例文 fiercest
- America’s is $63 a for a of . In the of the $4 a is the . But ’s is fiercest $1.25 (the average of the 15 poorest countries’ own lines, measured in 2005 dollars and adjusted for differences in purchasing power): that that are , , and .
Examples of fierce in a Sentence