formed 例文EN[fɔːmd] [fɔɹmd] [-ɔː(ɹ)m]
- 例文 form
- "Project could be as a form of and , to the into a ." —Ron
- But Osterman is not a , the form of the .
- In form, it one- as , the .
- In so, they a for a in which is a form of .
- The form a an .
- 例文 forms
- The forms of are and .
- Not to forms, nor men's outterms. — .
- The into the and forms and of ,” . Navarro, a phlebologist ( specialist) and the of the in , who . Homa.
- and are forms of plasmogen.
- have forms of , from and to and .
- The is a postminimalism, which — , , forms — from .
- has the to forms of .
- On the , ( + ) or (-) which your on both the and for of the and forms of religioning.
- , such is . In , forms, , , , and
- A with its (if any) forms a . A any is an observative .
- 例文 formed
- A is formed.
- This is to be the completeſt liſt of this , proſaick, and driveling , that can be formed, acceſs, at leaſt, to manuſcript in the , which would be very , imposſible, to .
- The is as an , and a “ ,” it is not. A is a , a formed a of .
- Those are . They've formed an !
- The neatlines were formed by of .
- are formed by to the of .
- In to the , the in the formed an . If you to be of this , you have to its .
- , paleofields as as 300 μT have been from the Allende that formed than 4.5 x109
- The in is formed by the and the of esse.
- When both and , the , the formed is as "picture framing"
- 例文 forming
- -forming , Tuckeroo (Cupaniopsis anacardioides), and ( integrifolia var. integrifolia), are of these .
- - the should be as forming a , - the should be as forming a .
- whether to the or not; in forming a .
- The the is , the the headstay will to , forming a and the of the while to .
- In Nussbaum's , to “unwrite” the -forming of by a that the of in of the of Israel's in .
- In the , the , forming .
- that a a with ossificans progressiva, a in which and , forming, , a .
- This , with of of the -forming , could this anticonservativeness.
Examples of formed in a Sentence