historic 例文EN[(h)ɪˈstɒɹɪk] [(h)ɪˈstɔːɹɪk] [-ɒrɪk]
- 例文 historic
- A historic
- 4, 1776, is a historic . A of has been done on the that .
- The of and are in and of historic.
- The historic the , the , and the .
- a - , we only in- from the , which with some and of historic .
- that "commerce has no illusions" and that it would be that would the of "this historic, - , , and ."
- The 2,000 from the historic to the ultracontemporary, from to , to .
- A “robber baron” or “robber knight” is an historic and title of .
- “We’re the only in the who still on the ,” the briner, who with the historic trust’s that “irreparable damage” is done by - and .
Examples of historic in a Sentence